So, I was hoping by this very date I would have made a lot of progress accomplishing my goals. Well, let’s just see.
1. Finish the Old Testament: So, I have not read my Bible like I should. Currently, I am in book Deuteronomy. I don’t want to rush through it just to say I have read it, but I am hoping to finish reading the Old Testament by September like I promised to do.
2. Find a cause to support: I did find a short-term cause to support. I started a professional network ministry at my church to address the issues in the job market. I am really nervous about being the leader of this program, but there are many people willing to assist me… which is great. More details are to come.
3. Create a recipe book: I have not made much progress in this area. Enough said.
4. Keep a design portfolio: I have made a lot of progress in this area. I have designed a couple of logos and created a design portfolio. Hopefully, I will be able to keep it up.
5. Read at least 2 books a month: WOW! I am a terrible reader. It took me two months to finish ONE book. I feel horrible. I have to break the habit of watching a movie over reading. Though I love movies, I have to train myself to make time for reading as well. So yea, I really have to step up my reading game.
6. Get physically fit. I was doing very well. I was going to the gym 2-3 times a week, eating healthy, taking my vitamins, and everything. Then, my job got in the way. I am having a lot of problems out of my legs and feet. I am constantly sore and sometimes cannot move my legs at night when I get off work. I thought I would get use to standing on my constantly all day, but my pain is getting worse. I had to stop exercising because of it. I plan to go to the doctor very soon. As for eating, Christmas happened. lol! But I am hoping to get back on the healthy kick as soon I get paid and can go grocery shopping. 🙂
7. Decorate my bedroom and bathroom. Not very much progress here either. Lack of time and money. That is all I will have to say about that.
Well, this is the progress I have made thus far. I have a long way to go, but I am determined to complete what I said I would do. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the year! Expect great things to happen in 2012! Talk you you next year!