I am 26!!!!! ( Screams Uncontrollably) Year 25 was Radical and I am claiming year 26 to be even more so!! In honor of my 26th birthday, I am listing 26 things that I am blessed to have.
1. A God who loves me more than my small mind can comprehend. He blesses me everyday.
2. My mommy- my #1 supporter. I am blessed to be your daughter.
3. Inez- you are an Amazon woman; you give a 110% in whatever you do. I appreciate and sincerely thank you for all you’ve done for me.
4. Kathleen-I’ve always admired your fearlessness and your ability to keep moving forward, no matter the circumstances.
5. My brothers: Thanks for all the help that you’ve given me.
6. Algem–God shines on you like a spotlight. You are an AWEsome person to be around. You have a beautiful spirit that lifts me up instantly and your shopping habits are FIERCE!
7. Audrey- In our group, I definitely view you as the shapely legs. You don’t mind traveling to support your girls and I love that about you.
8.Beyondai- My partner in crime, just one look and we can have laughs all night. You are a truly talented woman and a joy to be around.
9. Kelly- You are such a generous and beautiful spirit, just being around you makes me feel all light and bubbly.
10. Kim- The word that comes to mind when I think of you is advocate. You fight for your loved ones and you fight for your beliefs. I know that if I ever needed someone to have my back, I can always count on you.
11. Pam- You are my superwoman. You truly defy the logic of motherhood. You have such a giving spirit and when you love, you love hard.
12. Renee- I’ve never met a more generous, beautiful spirit as you. You are forever doing gracious acts of kindness. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I’m glad I sat down beside you outside the room of Psychology Club meeting–def orchestrated by God.
13. Venus- I truly appreciate having you as my friend. Your support of whatever is going on in my life is valued.
14. Trice- The only person I know can make up songs at the drop of a hat. I am continuously amazed by what you have been able to accomplish. You are so talented, so funny, and so intelligent. Your future is bright and can’t see where you are going.
15. Toya- my sister from another mister; I am encouraged everyday by your strength and always amused by your weird sense of humor.
16. Crystal- we can not see each other for months but whenever we get to chat, it seems like we’ve never had a pause. It’s a blessing to call you friend.
17. Ashley- Everytime I watch wrestling, it always remind me of how we bonded when we were in the 7th grade and how that bond still stands strong today.
18.My Life- sometimes you just to take life breath by breath, moment by moment.
19. Exercising- When I do it, I feel AWEsome and at peace.
20 & 21. My Niece, Zariah and Godson, Daniel- Yall are just tons of fun and you teach me new things daily.
22. My sense of humor It has gotten me through some tough times and it feeds the soul.
23. My career I am claiming it advance.
24. My home I am claiming it advance and thankful that I do have a roof over my head.
25. Transportation- It is a beautiful thing.
26. All the blessings that my God has graciously given me and the bright future that is to come.