2012 has gone by so fast and has brought about many changes.
-New job opportunities: teacher, photographer, and now my favorite… Case manager.
-I am grateful for the many people you have crossed my path. I hope I have been a blessing in their lives just as much as they have been a blessing to me.
-I survived a terrifying car accident. Though I still have some back pain, I grateful to be alive and to speak about it.
I can go on and on about the many blessings God has bestowed upon, but I also have to share what lessons I have learned.
1. Be careful of the company you keep. This lesson become more important in my life as I get older.
2. Just because people call on the ne of God, doesn’t mean they really serve Him. This lesson is also a self check lesson to make sure I’m living in accordance with Gods word.
3. Don’t take things to personal.
4. People are only human.
5. If you want something, ask for it and really mean it. The worse thing they can say is no.
6. Don’t get mad when you get a no answer. Lol.
7. Life is about balance and boundaries….
Part 2 of my post will lead into the New Year. So, until then. Happy Holidays!