I am more than ready to move on to the year 3 goals. I have learned things this year that I did not expect to or want to. That is plenty of motivation to move forward and leave last year in the dust. Everyone has times like that in life that moves us to change and grow. Sometimes growing is just painful. The positive things that have shown through all of last year’s crap, are what I need to keep in my life. I am trying to weed the negativity out because it only hinders my progress. Here are the new goals.
1. Take better care of my physical health by keeping up with my own doctor appointments.
2. Be joyful about something every day.
3. Have fun time with my kids.
4. Go running or do yoga on a regular basis.
5. Meditate on small sections of scripture.
6. Let go of unnecessary guilt.
7. Sleep an average of at least 6 hours a night.
Here’s hoping year 3 will teach me new things and lead me in the direction God wants me to go. Peace and Love, Pam