- I will go on daily walks. My newest doggie, Lady, will be there to push me along.
- I will ask for help, because that is something I constantly need. Thank God for my support system.
- I will stay connected with my HIS in some way every day. These ladies are my lifeline.
- I will encourage my kids to pray from the heart instead of routine prayers. I want them to develop that personal relationship with God that makes life so full of love.
- I will say no when I need to, because nurturing my household is my primary calling. I learned how to say no last year. I want to make sure that I do not get overloaded anymore.
- I will teach my kids to take on more responsibility that I have in the past. There are things that they could be doing for themselves, that I have just been doing for them.
- I will successfully take care of my family during my husband’s next deployment. Being apart is difficult, especially with 7 kids at home. I am proud of what Jeff does and I want him to be confident that I can manage things here.