It has been a minute since I posted but it’s no time like the present to give you all an update on my goals
1. Send 100 pieces of mail. It started off really well but I slacked off after the new year but I do try to send my friends things monthly. I did do Christmas Cards this year which I haven’t done in years.
2. Take my health more seriously. I would have to say, of all of my goals, this would have to be the one that I’m focusing on the most. I have decided this year to take a slow approach to weight loss and healthy living. I am learning the benefits of eating healthy. I am also learning how to be emotionally healthy.I try to be more active on a daily basis. I have set a monthly goal for my pedometer and I limit my soda intake and fast food outings. My focus is making small steps for long lasting results.
3. Gain experience in photography. I have been taking pictures and I have been scouting places in my local community that I think would be awesome locations but I am in need of some models. I also need to join in some beginner photography challenge.
4. On a daily basis, do something that will benefit my dream job. This goal all depends on my feeling for the day. I need to focus more on my future dreams and ambitions and less on feeling sorry for myself for current situations.
5. Make old things new again. Flip 12 items. This has been a slow goal. I am currently working on a project now. I hope to be able to put it on my personal blog page soon.
6. Learn how to sew. I have tutorial pins on my board, Does that count?
7. Grow my business. This is also a slow going goal but I have some new pieces that I’m working on. I hope to add them to the site soon.
This is my canvas Ima paint it how I want it. -JCole