As always, Radical 7even pushes me to open up my creative and spiritual side. I can’t wait to share my radical goals. I pray over this year for me and my girls. I pray you enjoy our posts as much as we enjoy posting them for you.
- Send 100 pieces of mail. This is a recycled goal from year 4. I enjoy sending mails to others. It is my goal to help brighten up others day. I will work on sending at least 10 letters or card, either by mail or hand-delivered.
- Donate, advocate, and volunteer for an organization of my choosing. There is always a cause that I want to adopt, a person I feel I should be helping. This year I want to take it upon myself to dedicate my self and services to one organization. It is my goal to done one post monthly about the organization and do at least one supply drive for them. The organization that I am adopting this year is Aid to Inmate Mothers (AIM). It is located in Montgomery, AL.It’s mission statement: To provide services to Alabama’s incarcerated women with emphasis on enhancing personal growth and strengthening the bonds between inmate mothers and their children.
- Study the bible. I’ve always been skeptical of putting this as one of my goals because I feel like it should be something that I do automatically but it all honesty it isn’t. I want to study the bible, use it for guidance.
- Develop my new thrifting business/learn more about business techniques. I have opened up a Instagram shop of clothing goodies under the name of danigeesft. I want to learn how to market and be a good businesswoman.
- Cook at least 2 meals monthly. This is something that I struggle with because I live at home and her homecooked meals are to die for.
- Network more/ Gain my license. I feel like networking is one of my weak areas in my professional life. I want to begin to make connections and to broaden my professional life.
- Learn 2 healthy ways to handle my anxiety/stress without shutting down. Stress is a killer and it will kill me if I let it. I will daily journal and learn to break down the areas that I let stress me out the most. I feel that stress and anxiety is something that has plagued me for all of my life and I’m ready to divorce it.
Here’s to Year 5,