This year had been a year of ups and downs. I’m sorry that I didn’t do a good job of documenting my life this year. There’s always year 5 right?!?!
Here’s the link to my year 4 goals and following are what my feelings of how I think I did on each goal.
1. Send 100 pieces of mail. I don’t think I reached my 100 piece goal but I also didn’t do a good goal of tracking it either. I did make a habit of sending my friends birthday cards or cards when I think they needed a little encouragement. This goal will be recycled. I want to also extend this goal to people I may not know personally.
2.Take my health more seriously. Well, I am still currently on my 5 medications. I’ve been working out on a regular basis. I’ve lost about 10 pounds. I’ve been working on doing more positive things for my mental status and exercise does that. I haven’t kept a good idea on my blood pressure which I need to do better.
3. Gain experience in photography.This was a no go. I scoped out great places that I thought would make a good backdrop but I never took the time to find models to practice my craft. I think I would like to work more on this goal but with a more advanced camera. A girl can dream. On the plus side, I was able to get the opportunity to pose for the camera. As a surprise birthday gift from my best friend/HIS sister Renee. It definitely has opened my eyes to different possibilities.
4. On a daily basis, do something that will benefit my dream job.This is a goal that was done on the days that I wasn’t feeling depressed. Sometimes, I can have a good day and feel motivated to do other things but there were other days where I only could muster up enough strength after work to drive myself home and eat dinner. Exercise did help a lot with thus goal, because it helped me feeling as if I did something for me before work and I felt better mentally.
5. Make old things new again. Flip 12 items.Yea so no. I failed miserably on this goal but I still enjoy seeing other flip items.
6. Learn how to sew.So, I got my best friend’s sewing machine but thay is about as far as this goal went. This is a goal, I will recycle, maybe in the next couple of years.
7.Grow my business. This goal isn’t a total failure. I’ve decided to let the jewelry business be a hobby where I do trade shows and for personal pleasure. However, I decided to start a thrifting resale business which I launched on Instagram (danigeesft). It combines my two loves – fashion and thrfting. I am trying not to fear or rejection stop me from taking chances.
Still Pushing my way to Year 5,