1. Invest in myself by taking advantage of resources (free or paid) for things that I’m interested in.
2. Become discipline in my spiritual life especially with projects that I’m working on.
3. Schedule time to spend with God daily.
4. Reprogram my mind by changing negative thoughts into more positive thoughts by doing daily affirmations, readings and scriptures.
5. To date with purpose. To continue to not entertain men that aren’t what I’m looking for in a mate.
6. Gain clarity regarding my purpose by figure out my way on God’s path. I will not limit myself on what I can achieve.
7. Develop a plan to make the College Transition Program successful.